As clumsy as is a simile that compares the two things being compared by using an adjective that begins with as. So as clumsy as a clown.
The simile of as clumsy as is used when describing something that is clumsy. For example, “He was as clumsy as a bull in a china shop.”
What is the synonym of clumsy?
The word “clumsy” is the opposite of the word “accomplished.” A person who is accomplished at something has all the skills needed to do the job well.
What things are clumsy?
Clumsy people are always doing things that seem to take more time than they should. Examples are; taking a shower at the gym, or trying to tie a tie with one hand.The influence of the N-terminal region on the structure and stability of human apolipoprotein A-I.
Apolipoprotein (apo) A-I is a major protein component of high density lipoproteins, and the main acceptor of lipid particles. The aim of this work was to investigate the effect of the N-terminal peptide, consisting of 21 residues, on the structure and stability of this protein. In order to investigate this, the truncated form of apoA-I, comprising residues 1-210, was expressed in Escherichia coli as a fusion protein with a C-terminal hexa-histidine tag. Circular dichroism spect
What is an example of simile?
Similes are comparisons that use the same word but in different ways. They are like using the same word in two different sentences. For example, we can say “This book is better than that book.” or “This song is better than that song.”
What are some good similes?
1. Heavier than air – A helicopter is heavier than air because it is made of metal. If it was made of paper, it would be lighter than air.
2. A friend for life – Friendship means a lot to you. You won’t think of anyone else as a friend.
3. A long way down – When you fall into a hole, it is a long way down.
4. Out of this world – If you have an exciting experience, you may say that it was out of this world.
5. Like an apple on a tree – If you want to make friends, you should put yourself out there. Your friends will like you better if you are willing to give them your attention.
6. In the water – If you are a swimming pool person, you might call yourself a water baby.
What does clumsy girl mean?
Clumsy girl means that the person is clumsy. It can also mean that the person does not know how to do something properly or is unable to do something.
Clumsy girl means a person who is not very good at moving about or handling things. It is an insult to call someone clumsy.
Is being clumsy cute?
Clumsiness can be a sign of an insecurity, nervousness, or nervous tics. Being clumsy has been said to be a way to cope with feelings of inadequacy. This may be why some people are drawn to people who are awkward or clumsy.TripAdvisor Reviews The Lodge Motel & Conference Center Green Bay
Travel Blogs from Green Bay
… to the city. We were staying at the Radisson Hotel which was very nice for the most part. I was tired of eating at the hotel so I took the bus downtown to get food. The bus was not full, but it was the one hour before sunset. The first stop on the route was a fast food restaurant that was open all night. It was called Burger King. It had a drive thru and we drove up to it and got…
… and we met our tour guide. We followed him
Why is my child clumsy?
Children have a lot of bones in their body. They have a lot of joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. All these parts need to be well-developed before children can learn to walk and run. If children are not developing all their parts, they will be clumsier than normal children.
Why do I feel clumsy?
Clumsy people are very conscious of their body movements. They are aware that they make mistakes and have to correct them. They tend to be insecure and worried about making mistakes. They try to be careful and not to make any mistakes because they are afraid of embarrassing themselves.
What is a clumsy person?
A clumsy person is a person who makes mistakes more than others. He may make mistakes when doing things like tying his shoes or putting on his clothes. He may also drop things, knock things over or forget to do something. A clumsy person is not someone who is bad at doing things. He just doesn’t think of things that other people do.
What is a simile Grade 4?
A simile is a figure of speech used to compare two things using the word like. It’s like is a linking word. In a simile, the word like is used to describe something similar to something else.
“The house is like a castle.” – this means the house is very similar to a castle.
“The girl is like a princess.” – this means the girl is very pretty.
What is a simile for kids?
A simile is when one thing is compared to another. A simile compares two different things and makes them look similar. For example, “The sky was the color of blue glass.” This means that the sky is the same color as a piece of blue glass.
What are 20 examples of similes?
1.20 Examples of similes:
2. A child’s smile is sunshine.
3. My heart aches for you.
4. Like a fish on the water, we swim together.
5. I’d rather be at the beach than here.
6. I had a good day today, like a warm summer’s day.
7. To have friends is like having diamonds.
8. I’m tired like an old dog.
9. I can’t believe that you forgot your purse!
10. I was a little kid in a candy store.
11. Like a cat playing with a mouse, I’ll toy with you.
12. It’s a long story like a river.
13. The sun shone through the clouds like rainbows.
14. It was like he was singing