What Is the Fear of Being Sticky Called?
Yes it is called : Arachibutyrophobia . and it is not only about peanutbutter sticking to the top of your mouth but about the stickyness or fear of stickyness in general . we just don’t like to be sticky (be stuck) because of the feeling that freedom gives us .
What is a phobia of stickiness?
Fear of Stickers – PittakionophobiaHelp & Treatment
The fear of stickers is a little-recognised phobia that affects countless numbers of people all over the world. Like all phobias, it is essentially an anxiety disorder.
What is the fear of slime called?
Myxophobia is the fear of slime.
What is the fear of wet paper called?
What is papyrophobia? People who have papyrophobia have an illogical fear of paper. The Greek word “papyro” and the Egyptian word “papyrus” mean paper. “Phobos” is the Greek word for fear. A person with papyrophobia may be afraid to touch paper or write on it.
What are the 3 fears your born with?
What are the 3 natural fears? Spiders snakes the dark – these are called natural fears developed at a young age influenced by our environment and culture.
How common is Arachibutyrophobia?
This phobia is rare, and it is considered to be in the “simple” (as opposed to complex) category of phobias. The statistical odds of an adult choking on peanut butter are extraordinarily low, and most people with this phobia understand that.
Is there a fear of fear?
Phobophobia is an intense fear of being afraid. Some people might be terrified of the physical symptoms that come with fear, such as rapid breathing or dizziness. Others are scared of developing another phobic disorder.
What phobias exist?
- fear of spiders, or arachnophobia.
- fear of flying in an airplane, or aviophobia.
- fear of elevators, or elevatophobia.
- fear of heights, or acrophobia.
- fear of enclosed rooms, or claustrophobia.
- fear of crowded public places, or agoraphobia.
- fear of embarrassment, or katagelophobia.
Is there a phobia of boogers?
Myxophobia is the fear of slime or mucus.
What is the rarest phobia in the world?
- Arachibutyrophobia (Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth)
- Nomophobia (Fear of being without your mobile phone)
- Arithmophobia (Fear of numbers)
- Plutophobia (Fear of money)
- Xanthophobia (Fear of the color yellow)
- Ablutophobia (Fear of bathing)
What is the most uncommon phobia?
- Xanthophobia – fear of the colour yellow.
- Turophobia- fear of cheese.
- Somniphobia- fear of falling asleep.
- Coulrophobia – fear of clowns.
- Hylophobia- fear of trees.
- Omphalophobia- fear of the navel.
- Nomophobia- fear of being without mobile phone coverage.
What is the fear of purple called?
Porphyrophobia. fear of the color purple.