The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console from Nintendo. It was announced in March 2010 and revealed at E3 2010 as the successor to the Nintendo DS. The system is backward compatible with older Nintendo DS video games.
and navigate to your Nintendogs + Cats game. Hold down the A, B, X, and Y buttons. Press and hold these four buttons simultaneously while your Nintendogs + Cats game is loading
. This will open a popup screen asking you to delete your save file and start the game over.
How do you reset Nintendogs completely?
Hold down the L, R, A, B, Y, X keys when the white Nintendo screen appears. If the game loads before you press the buttons, this will not work. The buttons must all be pressed at the same time to reset the game. Try using the sides of your fingers if you’re having trouble holding them all down at the same time.
How do you delete game data on 3DS?
- From the HOME Menu, tap the System Settings icon, then tap Open.
- Tap Data Management.
- Tap Nintendo 3DS.
- Select the data you want to erase, and then select Erase.
- Tap Erase software and save data or Back up and erase software.
- Tap Click Delete again to confirm.
How do you clear DS memory?
- Select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down and select Data Management and then Clear Save Data.
- Select the desired game title from Clear Save Data.
- If available, select the user you want to clear save data for or select Clear all save data for this software.
How do you get rid of dogs on Nintendogs?
Up to five dogs can be stored in the hotel, allowing the player to have a total of eight dogs. The place also has the option to donate a dog. This will permanently remove the dog from custody, never allowing the player to see it again.
How do you restart a game on the 3DS?
During a game, hold the START + SELECT + L + R keys for one second. The screen will return to the beginning of the game without saving.
How do I restore my 3DS to factory settings?
- Select the System Settings icon from the HOME Menu and tap Open.
- Tap Other Settings.
- For Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo 2DS: Triple-tap the right arrow until you reach page four, then tap Format System Storage.
- Tap Format.
- Tap Format again to delete the data.
How do I reset my 3DS cartridge?