How Do I Reset My Lg 306g Tracfone?
- Start with the idle screen.
- Press the “Left Soft Key” and select “Menu” from the available options.
- There are many options in the menu where you need to find and select the “Settings” menu.
- The next step is to select “Reset settings”.
How do I factory reset an LG 306G?
How do you reset an old LG Tracfone?
How do I reset my LG Android Tracfone?
Turn off the phone. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: volume down key + power/lock key on the back of the phone. Do not release the power/lock button until you see the LG logo and immediately press and hold the power/lock button again. Release all keys when the factory reset screen appears.
How do I do a soft reset on my Tracfone?
Press and hold the volume up button (left button on the phone), the power button and the menu button (bottom right of the device). Don’t release the keys until you see the Android recovery menu.
What is the master unlock code for LG phones?
1: Turn on the phone without a sim card. 2: Dial 2945#*769#. 4. Your phone is unlocked!
How do I factory reset my TracFone?
- From the main screen, tap the “Apps” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Slide the screen up to see more options.
- Slide the screen for more options.
- Tap on “Factory data reset”.
- A message appears describing the data that will be erased.
- A A warning message appears.
How do I factory reset my LG phone without the password?
- Press and hold the power button to turn off your device.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power/lock button for about 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when the system recovery screen appears.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to Factory Data Reset.
How do I do a factory reset?
How do I troubleshoot my TracFone?
To fix problems with your Tracfone device showing a loss of service, you can restart the device. If that doesn’t work, try removing and reinserting the phone’s SIM card. this should clear any temporary errors.
What is the unlock code for TracFone?
Get an unlock code. Call Tracfone. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-867-7183 between 8:00 a.m. and 11:45 p.m. ET, 7 days a week. If you didn’t buy your phone through TracFone, it’s probably already unlocked and no code is required.
How do you hard reset an Android phone?
Turn on your phone, but in addition to holding the power button, also hold the volume up button. Keep holding this key combination until the Android logo appears on your screen. A menu will appear at this point. Use the volume keys to scroll down to “Recovery” and then press the power button.