How Do I Fix Error 1628 Failed to Complete Installation?
This error means there is a corrupted file on your computer. All you have to do to fix the problem is delete a specific folder. If you install AccountRight from a downloaded file, you must also delete an additional folder.
How to solve error 1628?
- Rename C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\.
- Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup and clean up the z and temporary internet files.< /li>
- Restart the computer.
- Delete the contents of the Temp folder manually.
- Run the installation again.
How do I reinstall InstallShield?
- In Windows Explorer or My Computer, open the following folder: DRIVE \Program Files\Common Files\
- Right-click the Installshield folder, and then click Rename.
- Type InstallShield1 and then press ENTER.
- Try to install the game.
What is Windows Installer service could not be accessed?
The Windows Installer service could not be accessed. This can happen if you are running Windows in Safe Mode or the Windows Installer is not installed correctly. Contact your support staff for assistance.
Where is the InstallShield folder?
Press Windows + R, type “appwiz. cpl” in the dialog box and press Enter. You will see all installed programs on your system. Now, if one of them used InstallShield to install themselves and you delete the InstallShield Installation Information folder, you won’t be able to uninstall the application from here.
How do you fix this action is only valid for products that are currently installed Windows 7?
- Click on Start and select Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
- Scroll through the list of installed ones Programs down and see if you have Microsoft Office trial versions installed.
- If any trial versions are installed, highlight them and click Uninstall.
What is the latest version of InstallShield?
What is InstallShield installation information folder?
InstallShield installation information. The folder contains information about software products that you installed where the installation package containing the InstallShield product was created. Some program installations use other installation packages to get installed – some software companies like to use InstallShield.
Can I delete InstallShield?
If you are referring to the InstallShield folder located in C:\Program Files\Common Files, you can safely delete it.
How do I fix Windows Installer error?
- Click Start. , type services.
- Right-click Windows Installer, and then click Properties.
- If the Startup type field is set to Disabled, change it to Manual.< /li>
- Click OK to close the properties window.
- Right-click the Windows Installer service and then click Start.
- Try again, to install or uninstall.
How do I fix Windows Installer not properly installed?
- Reset the registry of the Windows Installer Service.
- Manually start the Windows Installer Service.
- Reregister the Microsoft Installer Service.
- Use the regsvr32 command.
- Use SFC and DISM commands.
- Uninstall the older version of the program you want to install.
Why Windows Installer is not working?
You may get a message that the Windows Installer service could not be accessed. This usually occurs when the Windows Installer engine is corrupted, improperly installed, or disabled. You must either fix the corruption or repair or activate the configuration.
What is the InstallShield Wizard?
The InstallShield Wizard is a utility that guides you step-by-step through the process of installing software on your computer. When a software vendor uses an InstallShield product to create a software installation, the vendor can add the InstallShield Wizard to the installation.
What is InstallShield application updater?
Installshield Update Manager is a computer program that updates software that you have installed on your computer using the Installshield software. If you remove this update manager from your computer, you can still update all your programs. You just have to do it manually by going to the respective program manufacturer’s website.
What is $WinREAgent folder?
The $WinREAgent folder is created during a Windows update or upgrade and contains temporary files that you can use to restore Windows 10 if problems occur during the upgrade or update.
What is the meaning of this action is only valid for products that are currently installed?
“This promotion only applies to currently installed products” is a fairly common problem related to Microsoft Office. This can happen when you click an Office shortcut on the Start menu or taskbar, or when you click a document when the Office app was already open.