Did Visalus Go Out of Business?
ViSalus ceased reporting sales in 2014 and went private after its three co-founders bought out their former Connecticut-based, publicly traded parent, Blyth.
Is visalus still a company?
Is Visalus a meal replacement?
It’s a meal replacement shake with an exceptional taste. If you’ve tried other meal replacement shakes before, you’ll find that there’s nothing quite like Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix.
What company did Ryan Blair sell?
Ryan Blair steps down as CEO of ViSalus to focus on VC firm. After the company was sold to Blyth, Inc.
Who makes the best protein powder?
- Optimum Nutrition – Gold Standard 100% Whey.
- Vega – Sport Premium Protein.
- Ascent – Plant Protein.
- NorCal Organic – Pea Protein .
- Orgain – Organic Protein.
- Navitas Organics – Organic Hemp Powder.
- Vital Proteins – Collagen Peptides.
- 1st Phorm – Level-1 meal replacement powder.
How much protein is in by by Visalus?
One serving is two scoops and provides 90 calories: 12 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrate (5 grams fiber, less than 1 gram sugar) and 1 gram fat (No saturated fat). p>
How much protein is in a Visalus shake?