Can I Use Ticketmaster Gift Card on Ticketweb?
Unfortunately we can’t accept Ticketmaster gift cards as payment on TicketWeb bookings.
Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster gift card?
Gift Cards may be used toward the purchase of tickets sold through the Ticketmaster and Live Nation websites and mobile apps. However, Gift Cards cannot be used for certain types of tickets or tickets to certain types of events. Gift Cards cannot be used toward the purchase of Fan-to-Fan resale tickets.
How do I pay with a Ticketmaster gift card?
How do I use a Gift Card? Easy – click the Add Gift Card section on the payment screen during checkout to enter your gift card number and PIN. All Ticketmaster Gift Cards have a PIN number. Gift Cards can’t be applied to existing orders.
Can you use Ticketmaster gift card resale?
Note: You can’t use Ticketmaster Gift Cards to buy resale tickets.
How do you redeem Ticketmaster vouchers?
- Open the Ticketmaster App and sign in to your account.
- Select the event and your seats.
- Tap Next.
- Tap + Add Promo Codes / Gift Cards.
- Enter your Promo Code and tap Apply.
How long are Ticketmaster Gift Cards good for?
Ticketmaster´s gift card/e-gift card has 1-year validity from the date of purchase. It is not possible to extend the period of validity.
How long are Ticketmaster Gift Cards valid for?
4.1 Your Card will expire 12 months after activation and a minimum of 12 months after purchase if the Card is never activated.
How do I add a Ticketmaster gift card to my app?
- Log into your Ticketmaster account. Select your preferred booking slot.
- During checkout, under payment select ‘Add Credits/Promo Codes/Gift Cards’.
- Enter your gift card number then select ‘Apply’.
- Your gift card balance will be applied to your account wallet.
Is StubHub the same as Ticketmaster?
The StubHub and Ticketmaster websites offer much the same in the areas of format and user experience and their prices are comparable for similar events. In addition, both platforms enable ticket purchase and ticket resale.
Where is payment options on Ticketmaster?
- Sign in then click on Payment Options.
- You’ll be able to add, delete or edit the billing info and expiration date. You will not be able to edit the credit card number of an existing card.
How can I sell my Gift Cards for cash?
How many Gift Cards can I use at Ticketmaster?
Yes, once you have selected the first Gift Card there is a button at the bottom of the screen (next to the “Go to payment“ button), which says “add another Gift Card”. You can use this multiple time to add as many Gift Cards as you want, up to the basket limit of $450.
Can you use multiple cards on Ticketmaster?
Unfortunately, Ticketmaster only accepts one credit card per transaction. We are unable to split the transaction.
What is a Ticketmaster voucher?
The Ticket Voucher is redeemable against any of the organiser´s events that you originally bought the ticket from and that are available on Ticketmaster.no. It is very easy to request your voucher. Go to your account on Ticketmaster.no and find the ticket(s) for the event.